This week on The Little Radio Show we were on a recording hiatus. We bring you a compilation of outtakes and digital extras from conversations throughout this year. This week we talk about:
- Our history with Tejano Music
- Gender Roles in families, especially in parenting. This includes a look at the word “machismo”
- The importance of College and technical skills & how the lack of fund can impact your ability to take an internship.
- A conversation about how we’re dealing with our parents and grandparents getting older, from logistics to emotion
- And one of our conversations wouldn’t be complete without the obligatory talk on Latinos in entertainment.